Cabo San Lucas Vacations: Las Ventanas vs Esperanza
When you’re vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, you’ll need to decide between all of the amazing resorts, especially Las Ventanas vs Esperanza. Both of the resorts have a lot to offer, but each has its unique character. You’ll want to fully explore all of the activities available to get a better idea of which one is best for your ideal vacation.
When you enter Las Ventanas, you’ll know immediately that you’re in a whole new world of luxury and beauty. The service is completely guest-centered, with everything you expect from a top-notch resort. You’ll enjoy everything, from the villas with different floor plan options to city excursions that suit your interests.
The great dining that will keep you satisfied includes:
- The Restaurant – Fine Baja dining with Mediterranean influences
- La Cava – Baja cuisine and wine for private gatherings
- The Sea Grill – Outdoor dining with the tastiest fresh seafood
- Tequila, Ceviche and Sushi Bar – Enjoy your favorite drinks, coupled with yummy food
Don’t forget that you can eat your meal in-room if you prefer, too. This is a great option if you want a more intimate dining experience.
There are also plenty of activities that are worth your time during your stay:
- Tequila lessons – Learning about the different types of tequila and tasting them is a great way to enjoy your vacation.
- Desert excursions – The local desert is a beautiful place, and excursions using the vehicle of your choice are a great way to experience it.
- Sea of Cortez activities – If you like water activities like scuba diving and snorkeling, you’ll love the beautiful reefs in the Sea of Cortez.
Even though the resort is ideal for romantic vacations, they are also very accommodating of babies and children. Pets are also welcome.
When you’re choosing Las Ventanas vs Esperanza, you’ll find that Esperanza is a virtual playground for serious golfers and nightlife enthusiasts alike. You’ll also enjoy secluded beach locations, as well as a range of spa services. The resort offers a bit of something for everyone, no matter what their age.
Some of the reasons you’ll enjoy golfing while you’re here include:
- Access to five championship courses, designed by some of the best pro golfers
- Beautiful views from any location on the courses
- Pro shops, equipment rentals, and snack bars complete your experience
In addition to golf trips, other activities your concierge can help with include:
- Sport fishing charters that allow you to catch trophy sized Marlin
- Humpback whale watches between January and March are a fun family activity
- A wealth of spa treatments will keep you refreshed and ready for anything
How Do You Choose?
The Las Ventanas vs Esperanza choice can be a tough call to make. Both resorts offer a lot for all ages and have a full range of activities that will help you appreciate Cabo even more. Some of the things to ask yourself when making your choice:
- Will my kids like the accommodations and activities?
- Do I want to bring my pet?
- How many dining choices do I want?
- How important is golfing during my trip?
Contact LuxLife today and start planning your dream Cabo vacation!
*Please note, both resorts sustained damage from Hurricane Odile, but will reopen better than ever in May 2015.