Cabo Vacations: Grand Solmar vs The Resort At Pedregal
Cabo San Lucas is synonymous with luxury accommodations and some of the most exclusive resorts in Mexico. Those with cultivated tastes visit some of the top Cabo resorts where they know that, the best golf courses, spas and food options are within the confines of their luxury accommodations.
Grand Solmar vs. The Resort At Pedregal, Which Should You Choose?
Both resorts have won numerous awards including the Pedregal’s honor of winning the #1 hotel in Mexico in 2014 from Travel & Leisure and Grand Solmar winning the 2014 Travelers Choice Award by Trip Advisor.
Highlights of Grand Solmar:
The Grand Solmar Lands End Resort features some of the most exquisite accommodations in the Cabo San Lucas area and in known for being the closest resort to Land’s End.
Rooms and Suites:
They features numerous room options, including beautiful resort rooms, Spa, Grand Studio, 1-Bedroom Master suite, 2 Bedroom Presidential Suite, 2 and 3 Bedroom Penthouse Suites and a 4 Bedroom Penthouse Suite which can accommodate up to 10 adults (6,232 feet) and has its own private beach front pool and Jacuzzi.
The Grand Solmar also features some of the top restaurants in the Cabo area including:
- La Roca Restaurant: International menu items offering a special Sea of Cortez Lobster and Fish menu which includes everything from Octopus Tostadas to Coconut Shrimp.
- Don Luis “Seafood Restaurant”: Create your own seafood specialty. Choose your fish, cooking method and sauce. Or opt for Black Angus beef, Organic chicken and specially prepared tasting menus.
- Brisas Snack Bar and the Las Olas Pool Bar offers a wide range of healthy-eating options like smoothies, salads, soups, sushi, burgers, pizza and sandwiches.
- Start the day at the Sunrise Pool and end it at the Sunset Pool Bar which offers cocktails and a full menu.
- In-room dining from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m.
The Grand Solmar Cabo is home to Sea Spa Cabañas and offers a wide range of services while looking out over the Pacific. From massages to manicures the dedicated staff will make sure that your spa service has you leaving relaxed and recharged.
Highlights of The Resort of Pedregal:
When comparing Grand Solmar vs. The Resort at Pedregal there are many benefits to this beautiful resort. They offer a personalized concierge service so everything you need will be taken care of, without having to lift a finger.
Rooms and Suites:
The Resort at Pedregal has incredible rooms with fabulous views. Options include Ocean View Rooms, Beachfront Suites, Casitas and they offer Residential Suites for guests that are looking to purchase a vacation home for extended stays.
Dining options here are endless and include:
- El Farallon, where you choose your seafood and it is prepared to your specifications in a beautiful outdoor setting.
- Don Manuel’s a stunning rustic room that offers high-end Mexican cuisine.
- The Beach Club is their casual restaurant serving food all day long.
- Crudo features snacks and lunch items in the pool area.
LuxLife made our trip super easy and wonderful. I really appreciate how proactive they were to help organize any excursions we wanted, provide restaurant recommendations, and coordinate our car service to and from the airport. Everything went smoothly as soon as we landed in Cabo, and we couldn’t ask for anything more.
We had a wonderful NYE and our room was beautiful with beautiful views!
Jeremy and Jerry were exceptional hosts! We followed all their suggestions and we were thrilled with the entire experience. They made our twins birthday spectacular with their surprise upon arrival. We would absolutely contact them again for a future stay.
The LuxLife team was so helpful and informative. They coordinated my transportation and spa appointment and provided a formal itinerary with all of my travel plans. I will definitely reach out to them if we go to Cabo again. The villa was amazing and we loved the resort. First class experience. Thank you LuxLife team!
Simply amazing. The room was awesome, the view spectacular, and the service at The Cape was incredible. The LuxLife folks were very attentive and helpful in arranging all details, including a last minute Waverunner on Sat morning.
We had a wonderful time at the Grand Solmar Land’s End. Jeremy and Jerry helped with transportation to and from the airport. We will definitely use LuxLife again. Matt
The resort is also home to several culinary events including the 2015 Food & Wine Festival.
The Luna Y Mar Spa and Fitness center offers everything from healing massages and other salon services to Pilates and other fitness classes.
Next time travel plans include a visit to Cabo San Lucas, don’t leave the vacation to chance, deal with the experts that know the area and have been planning Cabo trips for years, LuxLife Cabo Vacations.