Visit Grand Solmar Cabo: Award Winning Resort & Spa
Those that like to travel in luxury know that Cabo San Lucas and Los Cabos are home to some of the most luxurious hotels, delectable food and world class spas. The sparkling blue waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean invite water lovers to try their luck on one of the many fishing adventures or just relax with a margarita by the beach.
Those looking for the best accommodations the area has to offer should consider Grand Solmar Cabo, which is the closest hotel to Land’s End, the beautiful rock formation and one of the most recognizable icons in the area.
Private Suites and Penthouses:
The Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa features some of the most opulent accommodations in the Cabo area.
- SPA GRAND STUDIO is 737 square feet and comes with a King size bed and a Murphy bed.
- 1-BEDROOM MASTER SUITE has a full kitchen and wet bar, and is over 1,200 square feet.
- 2-BEDROOM PRESIDENTIAL SUITE can accommodate 6 adults in their 2,589 square feet of luxury living space.
- 2-BEDROOM PENTHOUSE features a studio, living room, dining room, three bathrooms with marble counters and floors, main bathroom with Jacuzzi tub,
- 3-BEDROOM PENTHOUSE is over 3,500 square feet and can accommodate up to 10 adults.
- 4-BEDROOM PENTHOUSE is a whopping 6,232 square feet and has four bedrooms, five bathrooms and everything a discriminating traveler would want including their own private beach front pool and Jacuzzi.
As expected, Grand Solmar also features some of the top restaurants in the Cabo area, from the elegant La Roca to the pool snack bar, there is something for everyone, no matter what you’re craving.
- La Roca Restaurant features a wide range of International menu items and even offers a special Sea of Cortez Lobster and Fish menu which includes everything from Octopus Tostadas to Coconut Shrimp.
- At Don Louis “Seafood Restaurant” you can create your own seafood specialty–you choose your fish, cooking method and sauce. They also offer Black Angus beef, Organic chicken and specially prepared tasting menus.
- Both Brisas Snack Bar and the Las Olas Pool Bar is open daily from 10:00 a .m. until 6:00 p.m. Brisas Snack Bar offers a wide range of healthy-eating options like smoothies, salads, soups and sushi. Las Olas Pool Bar offers Mexican and International specialties like Burgers, Club Sandwiches and individual pizzas.
- Start the day at the Sunrise Pool and end it at the Sunset Pool Bar which offers cocktails and a full menu.
- Las Brisas offers salads, wraps and low-fat smoothies and sushi and is open from 10 a.m. until 6:00.
- Guests can also choose In Room Dining anytime from 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. for a made-to-order meal.
The Grand Solmar Cabo is home to Sea Spa Cabañas and offers a wide range of services while looking out over the Pacific. From massages to manicures the dedicated staff will make sure that your spa service has you leaving relaxed and recharged.
Grand Solmar Cabo has won numerous awards including 4 impressive awards:
- U.S. News & World Report called them one of the Top 10 Best Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
- 2014 Conde Nast Traveler’s Reader Poll awarded them Best Spas in the World!
- 2014 Travelers Choice Hotels Awards by Tripadvisor ranked Grand Solmar Cabo one of top 25 hotels in Mexico.
- Conde Nast 2014 Gold List ranked them as one of the best hotels in Mexico.
Next time travel plans include Cabo, don’t leave the vacation to chance, work with the experts that have been planning Cabo trips for years, LuxLife Cabo Vacations.
To read more about Cabo and what makes it special from other Mexico destinations click here: Cabo vs Cancun.